The CHS Winter Band Concert is coming up in a couple weeks (December 15th at 7:30PM in the CHS Auditorium). The concert is free and a great way to hear holiday music. A few points to students regarding the concert:
- Call for students will be 6:30pm, on stage, in the auditorium (warm-ups @ 6:30pm).
- Be sure to have your instrument and music.
- Performance attire for this concert will be as follow: black dress shoes, black socks, black slacks/skirt, and white dress shirt/blouse.
- Students may wear jewelry so long as it is traditional finishes (silver, gold, etc.)
- Clothing should be appropriate lengths.
- If wearing make-up, choose appropriate colors for a formal event.
- Do not dye your hair (purple, pink, blue, etc.)